Virtual Currency Settings
Virtual Currency settings are used to run rewarded ad units (Rewarded Video and Offerwall). Each time a user completes the advertiser’s offer, the user is rewarded with your in-app currency according to the conversion rate defined on your Supersonic dashboard in USD.
- The Virtual Currency fields cannot be left empty. If your app doesn’t need a virtual currency, or you are not serving rewarded ad units, you can leave the default values.
- Virtual currency can only be set for Offerwall ad unit. Rewarded video will be set with Virtual item.
Follow these steps to set up your app’s virtual currency:
Step 1. Select Your App
Navigate to Monetize ➣ Ad Settings, select your app:
Step 2. Select Rewarded Ad Unit
Step 3. Edit Reward
- Click on ‘Reward’ ➣ ‘Edit’, the following will appear:
Currency Name – The name of virtual currency defined on your Ad Placement. Select the currency you would like to edit.
Conversion Rate – The amount of virtual currency your user will get for every 1 USD Supersonic pays you. Select the conversion rate.
• Default conversion rate is 1:100
• In the example above, the user will get 200 “credits’ for every 1 USD we pay you.
• We don’t recommend setting the conversion rate below 1:100, as this may result with a user not being awarded any virtual currency once the ad completion payout is low.
- Click ‘Save‘
Your Offerwall is now set up with your defined virtual currency.