Ad Revenue Measurement API
Use this API to get device level ad revenue data for ironSource and your mediated ad networks. The revenue per device is calculated based on the eCPM of each impression, according to the app, day, network, country, and instance.
Before you start, make sure you review our API introduction article.
- Pulling Ad Revenue Measurement data is done in 2 steps:
- Make an API request which returns a URL link to download the report
- Download the report by clicking on the provided link
- Each API call must be made for a single app and single date.
- The data for each date is stored and available for only 14 days.
- Example: Data for January 1st will be available only until January 14th
- Each day, the data for yesterday is available starting 14:00 UTC. Make sure to only call the API after 14:00 UTC each day.
- Example: The data for January 1st is only available on January 2nd, after 14:00 UTC
- Each day, we update the data for yesterday and the day before yesterday. The data will not change after 2 days.
- Example: The data for January 1st will update on January 2nd and January 3rd. After January 3rd, the data will not change
API request for report URL
Note: A valid API hit returns a link to the requested file. The file will be available to download for one hour only.
|date||String||YYYY-MM-DD (UTC Timezone)|
|appKey||String||Application Key (as seen on our platform)|
|reportType||Integer||Supporting different report types. At the moment, should always set to 1|
Request Example URL
Response Example URL
Download the report
Simply click the URL to download the report
Understand the report
The report includes the following columns:
- Ad Unit
- Advertising ID
- Advertising ID Type
- User ID
- Segment (if applicable)
- Ad Network
- A/B Testing (if applicable)
Note: Country breakdown is not included in the report in order to minimize tracking discrepancies with the attribution partners.
|Ad Unit||The ad unit from which the revenue was generate from||rewarded_video|
|Advertising ID||The unique ID of the user’s device||21d0e51a-772d-4b23-9fc4-296126b4f123|
|Advertising ID Type||The unique ID type of the user’s device
|User ID||The user ID being set by the developer||135920|
|Segment||The segment the user is related to as defined on the platform||Tier 1|
|Placement||The placement the user is related to as defined on the platform||Home_Screen|
|Ad Network||The placement the user is related to as defined on the platform||Admob|
|A/B Testing||A/B testing group the user was allocated to (can be ‘A’ or ‘B’)||‘A’|
|Impressions||The number of ads displayed to the user||1000|
|Revenue||The Revenue generated by the user (USD)||0.5|
* Date & App Key aren’t included as they are unique per report (file)