Tencent Integration Guide
This guide will instruct you step-by-step on how to set Tencent Network live as an ad network on the ironSource Mediation platform.
Tencent supports iOS and CN traffic only.
Step 1. Create a Tencent Network account
- To access Tencent’s ad inventory through ironSource‘s mediation platform, you must create an account with Tencent. You can do so here.
Step 2. Create an application in Tencent Network
- In order to create an application and placements in your Tencent account – use the Tencent help center
Step 3. Activate Tencent Network
Inside the ironSource platform, access the SDK Networks setup to configure Tencent’s parameters into your ironSource account.
- Once you have the App ID and Slot ID, log in to your ironSource account and go to Monetize ➣ Setup ➣ SDK Networks
- Select Tencent from the table of Available Networks and click on the Activate button. Then click Save.
- Select Tencent from the list of ad networks and click Setup.
- Enter your Tencent App ID and placement ID’s. Set the status to Active and click Save.
You’ll see Tencent listed as Active for Mediation on your Setup dashboard.
Step 4. Add the Tencent adapter to your build
ironSource supports both Cocoapods and Manual download mechanisms.
To integrate the Tencent SDK with Cocoapods, enter the following line in your podfile and you’re good to go!
- Download the Tencent Adapter and SDK
Add the Tencent Adapter and SDK to your build. You can find the latest Tencent Files here.
Important! The Tencent Adapter does not contains the Tencent SDK. You need to add the Tencent SDK as well.
- Add the Tencent files to your Project
After you download and unzip the Adapter and SDK, drop the .lib and .h files files into your Xcode Project.
- Open Target ➣ Build Settings ➣ Architectures and confirm that your Xcode Project uses Base SDK version 6.0 or greater and that it does not use armv6 architecture.
- Linker Flags:
Add two separate linker flags to Target ➣ Build Settings ➣ Linking ➣ Other Linker Flags:
Verify Your Ad Network Integration
The ironSource SDK provides an easy way to verify that your mediation integration was completed successfully. To verify your ironSource and additional ad networks’ integration, follow this document.
You are now all set to deliver Tencent within your application!