SDK Change Log
• ironSource In-App Bidding, Rewarded Video + Interstitial
• iOS13 ready
• Deprecation of UIWebView
• Rewarded Video mechanism improvements
• Note LogLevel class name has been changed to ISLogLevel. If you are using LogLevel in your implementation, this update will require a change from LogLevel to ISLogLevel.
• Interstitial – Mediation in-app bidding support
• Rewarded Video – Mediation in-app bidding support
• Rewarded Video – Networks’ availability checks and responses are now counted upon action rather upon impression.
• Synchronization usage improvements.
• Fixed a bug caused when using StoreKit API under certain scenarios.
• Fixing events sending when going-to-background scenarios crash.
• Improved Rewarded Video logic for ironSource network within third-party party mediation
• Fixed going-to-background scenario crash.
• CoreLocation requirement exclusion
• InApp Bidding improvements
• ironSource network improvements
• no internet connectivity & application goes to background scenarios optimizations with the SDK performance
• Various bug fixes
• Rewarded Video – Automatic Rewarded Video mechanism optimized and is more adapted to work with longer session times as well as recovering from no-fill scenarios.
• Bug fixes and improvements
• Sessions tracking improvements
• Bug fix under certain scenarios where mediation did not request banners by the desired order.
• Versions added to frameworks
• Interstitial timeout bug fix
• Integration Helper reporting additions
• Plenty enhancements for banner mediation including: Supporting all standard banner sizes, supporting custom banner size and events’ mechanism significant improvements. (SDK is not backward compatible, in case using banner, make sure to update the relevant adapters to the latest version available)
• Support in ironSource network banners
• Minor bug fixes for ironSource network related to connectivity.
• Enhancements for banner mediation including: Events accuracy, Keep banner refresh in case refresh fails.
• Bug fixes with analytics events
• Bug fix: Adjust Interstitial availability to false upon show
• Bug fix: Solved an immediate load bug of Interstitial in case INITing Rewarded Video earlier
• Fixed edge case in which consent value may not be sent for server side networks
• Enhancement to bug fix introduced in 184.108.40.206
• Fixed a bug introduced in 6.7.9 in which setting up consent post init and from background thread may cause with a crash
• Add consent API
• Adjust analytics events to flushed upon impression
• Add multiple instances support for banners
• Fix bug which caused UnityAds adapter to miss availability changes to false in edge cases
• Fixed Bug of duplicate symbols when using flag -all_load
• Adjust Banner mediation core logic – banner refresh rate is now enforced by the mediation layer (Developers should turn off refresh rate at the networks dashboard)
• Integration Helper improvements
• Minor bug fixes in banners
• Interstitial fill rate enhancements
• Adding support for Interstitial multiple instances