HyprMX Mediation Integration Guide
This guide will instruct you step-by-step on how to set HyprMX live as an Ad Network on the ironSource Mediation platform.
Before You Start
- Make sure you have correctly integrated ironSource’s Rewarded Video or Interstitial into your application.
- In case you upgrade from lower adapter versions to 4.1.2 onwards, please make sure you reconfigure their HyprMX parameters within the platform to new ones. In order to get HyprMX new parameters, you should contact email@example.com.
Step 1. Create an HyprMX Account
HyprMX provides a managed service. To create an account with them, contact them directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once your account is created, they will help you set up your application and retrieve the required parameters to activate HyprMx in your ironSource account.
Step 2. Activate HyprMX in Your ironSource Network Setup Module
There are 3 pieces of data from the HyprMX account which need to be inserted into your ironSource Network Setup Module in order for HyprMX to work correctly in connection with ironSource:
|API Key||This is the unique identifier of your account in the HyprMX system.|
|Distributor ID||This is the unique Application identifier which HyprMX will deliver ads to.|
|Placement Name||This is a unique identifier of your Placement with HyprMX.|
Once you obtain this information, you must configure HyprMX’s Parameters in your ironSource Account. By adding the above information correctly, you will be able to take full advantage of HyprMX’s ad inventory and reporting data on ironSource’s Mediation platform.
Configure HyprMX’s Parameters into ironSource Account
- Once you obtain the above parameters, log in to your ironSource account and go to ‘Monetize‘ ➣ ‘SDK Networks‘:
- Select HyprMX from the list of available Ad Networks and input the HyprMX ‘API Key‘.
- Next, select the app on which you’d like to run ironSource’s Mediation with HyprMX and click on the ‘Setup’ button. Then enter the ‘Distributor ID‘ and ‘Placement Name‘ in the relevant fields.
- You will then see HyprMX as Active for Mediation on the Setup Dashboard.
Step 3. Add the HyprMX Adapter to Your Build
ironSource supports both Cocoapods and Manual download mechanisms.
Download the HyprMX Adapter with Cocoapods
To integrate the HyprMX SDK with Cocoapods, enter the following line in your podfile and you’re good to go!
Download the HyprMX Adapter Manually
- Download the HyprMX Adapter:
Add the HyprMX Adapter to your build. You can find the latest HyprMX Adapter here.
Important! The HyprMX Adapter also contains the HyprMX SDK. You DON’T need to add the HyprMX SDK directly.
- Add the HyprMX frameworks to your Project:
After you download the Adapter, drop the Adapter framework into your Xcode Project, i.e. drop ISHyprMXAdapter.framework into your Xcode project.
- Add Required Frameworks:
Go to Targets ➣ Build Phases ➣ Link Binary With Libraries.
Click ‘+’ to add the following frameworks:
- Add Linker Flags:
Add two separate linker flags to Target ➣ Build Settings ➣ Linking ➣ Other Linker Flags:
- Configure App Transport Security (ATS) SettingsAdd the following keys to your plists:
<dict> <key>NSAllowsArbitraryLoads</key> <true/> <key>NSAllowsArbitraryLoadsForMedia</key> <true/> <key>NSAllowsArbitraryLoadsInWebContent</key> <true/> </dict>
Evaluate Your Ad-Network Integration
- Verify your ad network integration with our Integration Helper. The ironSource SDK provides a tool to ensure you’ve successfully integrated our SDK as well as any additional network adapters.
- Manage the debug logs for your integrated mediation ad networks with this boolean
When set to YES, this line of code will enable debug logs to help you troubleshoot issues with all of your mediation ad networks. Remove this code before your app goes live with our ad units! Supported for SDK versions 6.5.2 and up.
You are now all set to deliver HyprMX within your application!
To leverage additional ad networks through ironSource Mediation, integrate the adapters and follow our integration guides.