Offerwall best practices
Follow these tips to make your offerwall work for you.
- Customize the offerwall to complement your app’s unique look and feel
Optimize your traffic drivers
- Traffic drivers should be visible, accessible and easy to find
- Use multiple traffic drivers
- Home screen – first page the user sees
- Store – visible, prominent location
- Stats bar – top and/or bottom of the screen
- Natural breaks in gameplay – when user is trying to complete an action but is lacking in-app currency
- Clear call to action button
Set the right rewards
- Reward users with hard currency
- Use at least the same IAP conversion rate as your shop
- Optimize to maximum LTV, including both IAP and ads
- Increase currency exchange rates to serve different users, based on the user’s level. For example, you could set $1 = 100 Diamonds on early levels and $1 = 300 Diamonds on advanced levels
- Implement multiple reward currencies, like diamonds, gems, and coins
- Segment users by paying/non-paying, advanced users/new users, Geo, and more
- Use the reporting tool to measure revenue for each offerwall placement
Run monthly special promotions
Offerwall multi credit promotions are a proven way to increase engagement, retention, and overall revenue for app developers. The promotions range from 1.5x to 10x the standard rewards offered to users, for a limited time period, and should be run no more than once or twice per month to ensure the stability of the in-app economy.
Learn more about the best practices for special promotions.