DMCA Takedown Policy
It is ironSource’s policy to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). ironSource respects the intellectual property of others. Copyright owners who believe that their intellectual property rights have been infringed through the online services provided by ironSource may contact ironSource through their authorized agent and request that the infringing material be removed or access to it be blocked. ironSource’s designated “Agent for Notice” of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows:
Legal Department at email@example.com
Proper notification of copyright infringement must be sent to ironSource’s Agent for Notice (as designated above) and must include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit ironSource to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit ironSource to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please place the following label, “ironSource Mobile – Notice of Infringement,” in the subject line of all such communications to ironSource. ironSource will promptly remove or disable access to materials that are the subject of a proper DMCA notification and notify the user responsible for the material about said removal.