SDK Change Log
|6.8.4||2019/05/09||• Improved Rewarded Video logic for ironSource network within third-party party mediation|
|6.8.3||2019/04/08||• InApp Bidding improvements
• ironSource network improvements
• no internet connectivity & application goes to background scenarios optimizations with the SDK performance
• Various bug fixes
|6.8.2||2019/02/21||• Interstitial – In-app bidding improvements|
|6.8.1||2019/01/10||• Rewarded Video – Automatic Rewarded Video mechanism optimized and is more adapted to work with longer session times as well as recovering from no-fill scenarios.
• Bug fixes and improvements –
• shouldTrackNetworkState flag disables bug fix.
• Bug fix under certain scenarios where mediation did not request banners by the desired order.
• Offerwall – callback implementation improvement.
|220.127.116.11||2018/12/03||• Support in ironSource network banners
• Crash fixed
|6.8.0||2018/11/21||• IronSource.onResume & IronSource.onPause logs added
• Rewarded Video logic enhancements
• Integration Helper reporting additions
• Memory leak fix
• Banners crash issue fix
|6.7.12||2018/10/10||• Plenty enhancements for banner mediation including: Supporting all standard banner sizes, supporting custom banner size and events’ mechanism significant improvements. (SDK is not backward compatible, in case using banner, make sure to update the relevant adapters to the latest version available)
|6.7.11||2018/09/05||• Fixed minor bugs related to RV and interstitial load & show fail|
|6.7.10||2018/07/16||• Plenty enhancements for banner mediation including: Events accuracy, Keep banner refresh in case refresh fails. (Adapters aren’t backward compatible, in case using banner, make sure to update the relevant adapters to the latest version available)
• Crush fix on Redmi note 5 devices
|18.104.22.168||2018/06/13||• Minor bug fixes for ironSource network related to orientation|
||2018/05/10||• Update targetSdkVersion to 26
• Add consent API
• Adjust analytics events to flushed upon impression
|6.7.8||2018/03/29||• Add multiple instances support for banners|
|6.7.7||2018/02/28||• Adjust Banner mediation core logic – banner refresh rate is now enforced by the mediation layer (Developers should turn off refresh rate at the networks dashboard)|
|6.7.6||2018/02/15||• Integration Helper improvements|
|6.7.5||2018/01/16||• Interstitial fill rate enhancements|
|6.7.4||2018/01/07||• Adding support for Interstitial multiple instances
• Fixed missing Offerwall show fail callback when there’s no network