Payment Invoices and History
In the Payment section on your dashboard, you will find an overview of your past and pending payments.
You will receive an email from our Finance department to notify you when an invoice is awaiting your approval on the dashboard. Once the invoice is issued, you must log into your dashboard to approve it within 48 hours. If you don’t approve it within the designated time frame, the payment will be deferred to the next payment cycle.
Navigate to the Payments Dashboard as detailed below:
- Go to the Finance tab on the left side bar and under Payments, you will be able to review pending invoices as well as view your current invoices and payment history.
- In the Payment tab, you can view your invoices and payment history.
Under Invoices, you can see:
- Invoice Date: The date of the transaction.
- Description: The activity this particular invoice concerns
- Amount: The payment amount
- Status: Invoices must be approved by the publisher, this will allow you to keep track of the invoices you’ve already approved or are still pending approval
- Review Invoice: You can review all the invoice details by clicking on the eye icon
- Download PDF: You can download the invoice details as a PDFUnder Payment History, you can see:
- Date: The date of the transaction
- Amount Submitted: The value of the transaction
- Payment Method: The Payment Method you defined
- Status: Whether the transaction has been completed (paid) or is still pending