Vungle Integration Guide
This guide will instruct you step-by-step on how to set Vungle live as an ad network on the ironSource Mediation platform.
Before You Start
- Make sure you have correctly integrated ironSource’s Rewarded Video or Interstitial into your application.
- The ironSource Mediation platform now supports the simultaneous activation of Vungle’s Rewarded Video or Interstitial for our iOS, Android and Unity SDK 6.6.5+ and Vungle adapter version 3.2.1+.
Step 1. Create a Vungle Account
- Create an account with Vungle. You can do so here.
- Once your account has been verified you can log in at their partner login here.
Step 2. Create an Application in Vungle
Once you log in, go to the Applications tab on the left side menu drop-down in the upper-left corner and click ‘Add Application‘:
Step 3. Add a Placement
Click on the relevant app from the application list and on the app’s dedicated page, click ‘Add Placement‘:
Step 4. Activate Vungle on ironSource SDK Networks Module
There are d pieces of Data from the Vungle account which need to be inserted into your ironSource Network Setup Module in order for Vungle to work correctly in connection with ironSource:
|Vungle App ID||This is the unique identifier of your application in Vungle’s system.|
|Reporting API ID||This is a unique identifier for your app in Vungle’s system, used with the Reporting API to track app performance.|
|Reporting API Key||This is a unique identifier for your Vungle account. Along with the Reporting API ID, this will allow your ironSource Mediation Platform to import performance data from your Vungle account.|
|Placement Reference ID||This is the unique identifier of the ad unit, necessary to differentiate Rewarded Video from Interstitial ads.|
Once you obtain this information, you must configure Vungle’s parameters in your ironSource Account. By adding the above information correctly, you will be able to take full advantage of Vungle’s ad inventory and reporting data on ironSource‘s Mediation platform.
Vungle Application ID
Go to the Applications tab on the left side menu and click on the application you would like to configure on ironSource dashboard. You will then see Vungle App ID:
Reporting API ID
Go to the Applications tab on the left side menu and click on the application you would like to configure on ironSource dashboard. You will then see Vungle Reporting API ID:
Reporting API Key
Go to the My Account on the upper-right corner of the screen you will them see the Reporting API Key:
Placement Reference ID
Go to the Placements tab on the left side menu and choose the application’s placements you would like to configure on ironSource dashboard:
Activate Vungle on ironSource Platform
Once you’ve collected all necessary parameters, log in to your ironSource account.
- Go to ‘Monetize‘ ➣ ‘Setup‘ ➣ ‘SDK Networks‘:
- Select Vungle from the list of Available Ad Networks and enter the Vungle ‘Reporting API Key‘:
- Click ‘Save‘. Vungle will then be enabled in the Available Ad Networks table:
- Click on the Vungle’s Setup button and enter the ‘App ID‘, ‘Reporting API ID‘ and the
under the relevant Ad Unit Settings:
- You will then see Vungle as Active for Mediation on your Setup Dashboard.
- Verify your integration with the Reporting API; this column will check your integration through the Reporting API and return three possible responses: Verified, Failed and No Response. Double check your integration and the information you entered above; then click ‘Retry‘ until you see ‘Verified’.
Step 5. Add the Vungle Adapter to Your BuildDone!
You are now all set to deliver Vungle Ads within your application!
To leverage additional ad networks through ironSource Mediation, integrate the adapters and follow our integration guides