User Ad Revenue
Use this API to get your user level ad revenue report with ironSource and your mediated ad networks. The response will include the following breakdowns: user ID, Advertising ID, ad unit, Ad Network, Segment and Placement.
Before you start make sure you go over our API introduction article.
- Pulling user level statistics is done by these 2 steps:
- API request for report URL, returns with a link to download the report
- Download the report from the provided link
- The revenue is calculated based on each user impression eCPM according to the App, Day, network, country, instance.
- Each API call is per app per day and data is stored and available until 14 days backwards
- The data for yesterday is available starting today 14:00 PM UTC
- While yesterday’s data is updated we also refresh the data for the day before yesterday
- To get the full list of all your applications that are using monetization ad units via API go to this Article
API request for report URL
Note: A valid API hit returns a link to the requested file, the file will be available for download for one hour only.
|date||String||YYYY-MM-DD (UTC Timezone)|
|appKey||String||Application Key (as seen on our platform)|
|reportType||Integer||Supporting different report types. At the moment, should always set to 1|
Request Example URL
Response Example URL
Download the report
Simply call the URL in order to fetch the report
Understand the report
The report includes the following columns:
- Ad Unit
- Advertising ID
- Advertising ID Type
- User ID
- Ad Network
Note: Country breakdown is not included in the report in order to minimize tracking discrepancies with the attribution partners.
|Ad Unit||The ad unit from which the revenue was generate from||rewarded_video|
|Advertising ID||The unique ID of the user’s device||21d0e51a-772d-4b23-9fc4-296126b4f123|
|Advertising ID Type||The unique ID type of the user’s device
|User ID||The user ID being set by the developer||135920|
|Segment||The segment the user is related to as defined on the platform||Tier 1|
|Placement||The placement the user is related to as defined on the platform||Home_Screen|
|Ad Network||The placement the user is related to as defined on the platform||Admob|
|Impressions||The number of ads displayed to the user||1000|
|Revenue||The Revenue generated by the user (USD)||0.5|
* Date & App Key aren’t included as they are unique per report (file)
API Version (V1)
- API version v1 is still available for use
- For documentation go to our User Ad Revenue API (V1) article