HyprMX Mediation Integration Guide
This guide will instruct you step-by-step on how to set HyprMX live as an Ad Network on the ironSource Mediation platform.
Step 1. Create an HyprMX Account
HyprMX provides a managed service. To create an account with them, contact them directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once your account is created, they will help you set up your application and retrieve the required parameters to activate HyprMx in your ironSource account.
Step 2. Activate HyprMX in Your ironSource Network Setup Module
There are 3 pieces of data from the HyprMX account which need to be inserted into your ironSource Network Setup Module in order for HyprMX to work correctly in connection with ironSource:
|API Key||This is the unique identifier of your account in the HyprMX system.|
|Distributor ID||This is the unique Application identifier which HyprMX will deliver ads to.|
|Placement ID||This is a unique identifier of your Placement with HyprMX.|
Once you obtain this information, you must configure HyprMX’s Parameters in your ironSource Account. By adding the above information correctly, you will be able to take full advantage of HyprMX’s ad inventory and reporting data on ironSource’s Mediation platform.
Configure HyprMX’s Parameters into ironSource Account
- Once you obtain the above parameters, log in to your ironSource account and go to ‘Monetize‘ ➣ ‘Mediation‘ ➣ ‘SDK Networks‘.
- Select HyprMX from the list of available Ad Networks and input the HyprMX ‘API Key‘.
- Next, select the app on which you’d like to run ironSource’s Mediation with HyprMX.
- Go to HyprMX on the Setup dashboard and click the Define icon. Then enter the ‘Distributor ID‘ and ‘Placement ID‘ in the relevant fields. If you’d like to activate this network in specific countries, you can select these from the dropdown. Click ‘Save‘.
- You will then see HyprMX as Active for Mediation on the Setup Dashboard.
- New! Verify your integration with the Reporting API; this column will check your integration through the Reporting API and return three possible responses: Verified, Failed and No Response. Double check your integration and the information you entered above; then click ‘Retry‘ until you see ‘Verified’.
Step 3. Add the HyprMX Adapter to Your Build
You are now all set to deliver HyprMX within your application!
To leverage additional ad networks through ironSource Mediation, integrate the adapters and follow our integration guides.