Promotion Funds Management
Make sure you have set up your company’s information correctly on the Company Information as described here.
To run campaigns to promote your app, you must first add funds to your account. You can only add funds through PayPal.
Add Funds to Create a Campaign
In order to add funds to your account, please follow these steps:
- Once you log in to your ironSource dashboard, in the left side bar, go to Finance ➣ Add Funds.
- In the Amount field, enter the amount (in USD) that you would like to add to your account and then click the PayPal button.
Note: The minimum amount you can add is USD 100. The maximum you may deposit is USD 1000. In order to deposit more than USD 1000, please contact our support team.
- You will then be redirected to PayPal’s secure payment page.
- Complete the transaction.
Note: For large amounts, PayPal might need to verify the transaction. This can take up to 48 hours. During this time the transaction will appear on the ironSource Funds Dashboard as ‘Pending’, and you cannot use these specific funds for a campaign. In case it’s been more than 24 hours and the transaction status does not automatically change to approved (i.e. PayPal invoice ID is displayed), please contact our developer support team.
- Check your Available Funds on the Funds Dashboard.
Important! Your campaigns will run according to the dates you defined or until funds run out. We reserve the right to cancel funds unused for six months. See our Terms and Conditions.
Invoices for Advertising Activity
At the end of every month, ironSource deducts your campaign expenses for that month from your available funds, and issues an invoice for that month’s activity; e.g. for advertising activity during October, ironSource will issue an invoice at the beginning of November.
- Invoices are issued for actual funds spent and not for deposits, e.g. you deposit USD 1,000 on October 20th, and by the end of the month you spent USD 400. At the beginning of November, you will receive an invoice for USD 400.
- You can find your invoice details under Finance ➣ Bills. To receive the invoice in PDF fo, contact our developer support team.