iOS SDK 6.5+Download iOS SDK version 6.5.2 Download iOS Demo Application 6.5.2
Quick Start Integration with CocoaPods
To integrate our latest SDK, simply add the following line in your podfile:
Supported Operating Systems
We support iOS versions 7 to 10+.
Important! In iOS9, Apple has added in controls around ‘ATS’. In order to ensure uninterrupted support for ironSource Ad delivery across all Mediation Networks, it’s important to make the following changes in your info.plist:
- Add in a dictionary called ‘NSAppTransportSecurity‘. Make sure you add this dictionary on the ‘Top Level Key‘.
- Inside this dictionary, add a Boolean called ‘NSAllowsArbitraryLoads‘ and set it to YES.
- Monetization Ad Units
- Rewarded Offerwall
- Rewarded Video
- Full Screen Interstitial
- Ad Network Mediation
- Available For Rewarded Video
- User Acquisition Tracking through the ironSource SDK
Additional Ad Networks
Find here a list of available Ad Networks supported on the ironSource Mediation platform including instructions on how to implement them in your app.
- ironSource SDK 6.5.2 was uploaded
- Updated Ad Network Adapters: AdColony, AppLovin, Facebook, HyprMX, Inmobi, Mediabrix, ONE by AOL, Tapjoy, Unityads and Vungle
- Updated Ad Network Adapters: Admob, Facebook, OAL by ONE, Vungle
- New! Support for Admob Rewarded Video for SDK 6.5+
- New! Support for OAL by ONE Rewarded Video for SDK 6.5+
- ironSource SDK 6.5.1 was uploaded
- Updated Vungle Ad Network Adapter
- New! Domob Rewarded Video ad units are now available on the ironSource Mediation platform
- ironSource SDK 6.5 was uploaded
- Updated Ad Network Adapters: AdColony, Admob, AppLovin, Chartboost, Facebook, HyprMX, InMobi, MediaBrix, UnityAds, Tapjoy and Vungle
- Automated SDK & Ad Unit Init
- Optionalized UserID parameter
- Implemented Static API Method
- Standardized Method Naming
For more details, read more here.