Domob Mediation Integration Guide
This guide will instruct you step-by-step on how to set Domob live as an Ad Network on the ironSource Mediation platform.
Before You Start
Step 1. Create an Domob Account
- Create an account with Domob. You can do so here.
- Once your account has been verified, you can log in to their partner login here.
Step 2. Create an Application in Domob
To gain access to Domob’s ad inventory within ironSource’s Mediation platform, you must first add your app and set up Ad Zones in your Domob account.
Add Your App
- Log into your Domob account. Make sure you’re in the Rewarded Video Video tab on the top of the menu and select ‘Create App‘.
- Define the settings of your app:
- Platform – iOS
- Name– Your app’s name
- Publish Status- If your app isn’t published yet in the app store, remember to add the URL once it is live
- App URL – Add the AppStore URL of your application
- Category– Select the category suitable for your app
- Click ‘Next‘
- If you’ve successfully added your app, you will see the Publisher ID for your added app on the next page. We recommend reserving it for later use.
Step 3. Activate Domob on ironSource SDK Network Module
There are a few pieces parameters from your Domob account which need to be inserted into your ironSource Network Setup Module in order for Domob to work correctly in connection with ironSource:
|Publisher ID||The unique identifier for a specific app on Domob’s dashboard|
|Reporting API Token||The unique identifier for your account with Domob|
- To retrieve your Publisher ID, go to the main dashboard.
- Click on the app’s name created with the purpose to run with ironSource Mediation platform and you will be redirected to a page with the app details, including your Publisher ID.
Reporting API Token
- To retrieve your Reporting API Token, go to the main dashboard and select the App Stats tab.
- You will find your Reporting API Token on the top of the App Stats page.
Once you obtain this information, you must configure Domob’s Parameters in your ironSource Account. By adding the above information correctly, you will be able to take full advantage of Domob’s ad inventory and reporting data on the ironSource Mediation platform.
Configure Domob’s Parameters into ironSource Account
- Once you have retrieve the required parameters, log in to your ironSource account and go to ‘Monetize‘ ➣ ‘Mediation‘ ➣ ‘SDK Networks‘.
- Select Domob from the list of Available Ad Networks and enter the ‘Reporting API Token‘. Click ‘Save‘.
- Domob will then be enabled in the Available Ad Networks table.
- Make sure to define the app on which you’d like to run ironSource’s Rewarded Video Mediation with Domob. Go to the Domob row on the Setup list of Ad Networks and click on the ‘Define‘ icon.
- Insert the Publisher ID and set status to Active. Click ‘Save‘. You will then see Domob as Active for Mediation on your Setup Dashboard.
- New! Verify your integration with the Reporting API; this column will check your integration through the Reporting API and return three possible responses: Verified, Failed and No Response. Double check your integration and the information you entered above; then click ‘Retry‘ until you see ‘Verified’.
Step 4. Add the Domob Adapter to Your Build
iOS ironSource supports both Cocoapods and Manual download mechanisms. To integrate the Domob SDK with Cocoapods, enter the following line in your podfile and you’re good to go! Then, click ‘Add Other…’ and go to the ISDoMobAdapter folder in your project. Select the ISDomobAdapter.framework and click ‘Open‘. Verify Your Ad Network Integration The ironSource SDK provides an easy way to verify that your mediation integration was completed successfully. To verify your ironSource and any additional Ad Networks’ integration, follow this document.
Add the Domob Adapter to your build. You can find the latest Domob Adapter here.
Important! The Domob Adapter also contains the Domob SDK. You DON’T need to add the Domob SDK directly.
After you download the Adapter, drop the Adapter folder into your Xcode Project, i.e. drop ISDomobAdapter folder into your Xcode project.
Go to Targets ➣ Build Phases ➣ Link Binary With Libraries.
Click ‘+’ to add the following frameworks:
ironSource supports both Cocoapods and Manual download mechanisms.
To integrate the Domob SDK with Cocoapods, enter the following line in your podfile and you’re good to go!
Then, click ‘Add Other…’ and go to the ISDoMobAdapter folder in your project. Select the ISDomobAdapter.framework and click ‘Open‘.
Verify Your Ad Network Integration
The ironSource SDK provides an easy way to verify that your mediation integration was completed successfully. To verify your ironSource and any additional Ad Networks’ integration, follow this document.
You are now all set to deliver Domob Ads within your application!
To leverage additional ad networks through ironSource Mediation, follow the integration guides on our Supported Ad Networks list.